Payment of your tour charges or actually participating in Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays tours, submission of your reservation forms or manual selection of our terms and conditions during the booking process, equates to agreeing to the terms of services and stipulations as indicated below. You are advised to read the terms and conditions before you book your tour. In case you are booking for other persons as well, you are advices to ensure they have read the terms and conditions as well.
Payment of tour charges
All payment of tour charges need to be done in full while booking the trip. You need to submit your phone number, and email address while booking. Your ticket will be sent to you after the booking.
Cancellation and refund policy
For cancellations earlier than 7 days before the start of your trip, 100% of the ticket amount will be refunded.
For cancellations earlier than 48 hours before the start of your trip, 25% of the ticket amount will be deducted, and the balance will be refunded.
For cancellations till the start of the trip, 50% of the ticket amount will be deducted, and the balance will be refunded.
For no-shows or cancellations later than the start time of your trip, 100% of the ticket amount will be forfeited.
Refunds will be issued to the payment method used during booking. They could take between 5-7 working days to be processed.
If you wish to reschedule your tour, we can accommodate your request if made 48 hours prior to start of the trip. Requests made after that will attract a penalty as enumerated in the Cancellation policy above
Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a tour on account of covid regulations, natural calamity, bad weather, or other force majeure circumstances. In such cases, we will issue a voucher that can be used on any future Konkan Pedals trip without time limit.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays may have to make partial changes to the stated itinerary. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum, and our high quality is always maintained. We reserve the right to cancel any tour that does not reach the minimum level of participation. In the unlikely event that we cancel a tour, you will receive a full refund. Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays will not reimburse for any personal expenses due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations, such as prepaid hotel expenses or airline tickets. Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays reserves the right to decline a reservation or to refuses service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
By paying your deposit and submitting your Reservation Forms (online or offline), you certify your agreement to the following Traveller Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 7 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and room preferences. I also understand that Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays will do all it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays trip leaders may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less traveled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays’s control.
- I affirm that I’m familiar with the use of a multi-speed bicycle and understand that the instruction in the use of bicycles will not be provided by Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will not use mobile phone and any sort of camera while riding.
- I will not wear headphones when riding
- I will not drink alcohol or indulge in any intoxicants during the period of the ride
It is a highly recommended to purchase adequate travel insurance in order to participate in our tours, and to protect yourself from unforeseen events.
Since Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays adheres strictly to our cancellation policy, we recommend to note below:
- Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays highly recommends purchasing travel insurance to protect yourself from unforeseen events. There are inherent risks involved in cycling and mountain biking and we will not be liable for your medical expenses or evacuation in case of an accident. We recommend using World Nomads for travel insurance and claim. Travel insurance is non-refundable but is strongly advised to protect you in the unfortunate event that you have to cancel or leave your trip.
- Please note that we do not sell insurance and does not assist in any buying and claim process. World Nomads is only a recommendation and Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays can not be held responsible for any dispute with them. All dispute shall be dealt directly with your travel insurance provider and under no circumstances Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays is liable for that.
- We recommend that you purchase adequate travel insurance which also covers trip cancellation. Cancellation insurance will pay out if your trip is cancelled or cut short due to any of the reasons specified in your policy. It’s one of the key elements of your travel insurance, and can be a lifesaver if the worst happens and you have to cancel your trip.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided. Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation, or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Bicycles provided for use during any tour are in satisfactory operating condition and participants agree to use them at their own risk or call deficiencies to the immediate attention of the head tour leader. Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays will not be responsible for product defects in any bicycles. Instruction in the use of bicycles will not be provided and participants affirm that they are familiar with the use of a multi-speed bicycle or electric assist bicycle. It is mandatory for bicycle tour participants to wear a helmet while cycling. If you refuse to wear a helmet offered by Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays, Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays will not be liable in case of head injuries sustained. Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant Konkan Pedals Cycling Holidays express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration.
Release of Liability: Guests are required to provide a signed Release of Liability and Assumption of All Risks and a completed Reservation Form (in case of multi-day trips) prior to trip departure.