Effective from 14th March 2021
By visiting and continuing to use konkanpedals.in or by downloading the app Konkan Pedals on your mobile device, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What information do we gather?
We gather following types of information:
- User Registration Information: When you register on Konkan Pedals we may collect your personal information such as your username, email address, name (first and last) mobile phone number and a profile photo (either directly provided by you or taken from your social media profile such as google, facebook, twitter that you user for registration), and your contacts from mobile phone or from registration social media profile. We do not collect any billing/payment related information.
You may choose not to provide certain information, but that may restrict you from using certain features of our service.
We retain this information to respond to your questions, seeking feedback or sending rewards. We do not share this information with any third party.
- Analytics Data: We and our business partners may collect certain analytics data from your device through use of technologies such as cookies, beacon, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but not limited to, device make and model, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and information about how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, pageviews, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser and track your browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, data from your mobile device such as location data, unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID or other identifier), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, language and locale, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, WiFi location or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. We may also collect analytics data to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our Users, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
- Device Information: We may collect device-specific information such as your phone make and model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information, time-zone and locale settings, language settings etc.
- Location data:
- Communications with us: We shall retain all communication you make with us, along with your contact information e.g. name, email, phone number, social media username/handles etc.
We may store and process your personal information on a server located outside your country of residence.
How we use information we collect
- We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new products and services and to protect our users.
- We shall use the analytics information mentioned above to:
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs, and Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Konkan Pedals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent we shall share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Konkan Pedals when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Konkan Pedals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Konkan Pedals, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
If you do not want to share your personal data as mentioned above, you may choose not to register on our Service.
We work hard to protect ourselves and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Konkan Pedals employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We do not store any login-password information. You will login to Konkan Pedals using your social media profile. It is important that you take care to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your accounts, passwords and devices.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
For any questions or concerns please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org